Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Musica

Music is one of the greatest things created by man. I absolutely love music. My favorite type are Hip-Hop, Rap, Reggae, Techno, Dubstep and a few more. Music now a days really changes the mood in which you are. It also might change it to how you want it to be. Personally I know that before a game I like to listen to music that will pump me up, so I look for some insane dubstep, motivational rap song or whatever.
Music is also making life easier in the way that you have something to be doing, or keeps you focus on something. Like I listen to it during school whenever they let us and it usually does allow you to focus more on what you are doing.
Whats cool about music is that there are tons and tons of new artists every year that just tear up the studio and tracks. I always look forward to new mix tapes from different rappers because some might just be raw.

              

No comments:

Post a Comment